Page 5 - Euroguidance-Networkys-Highlights-of-the-Year-2016
P. 5

Facts and Figures

                 For those readers interested in figures, we mainly have to rely on the data from
                 2015 as the statistical details are not yet available to demonstrate the scope of
                 Euroguidance activities in 2016.
                 In the reference year of 2015, the Euroguidance Centres hosted altogether 966 events
                 of different types with 30,229 participants in them. Further, there were 224 publicity
                 actions across Europe to promote the Euroguidance services and international mobility as
                 such. A broad spectrum of guidance- and mobility-related products (357) were delivered such as
                 handbooks, leaflets, online tools, and training materials. Also 19 thematic study visits for guidance
                 experts from other European countries were arranged to introduce the guidance services of the host


                     ACTIVITIES 2015  30,229  Participants

                                      Mobility related products
                                      Publicity actions
                                      Study visits

                 The Euroguidance network’s website at has been visited by more than 30,000
                 individual users in 2016. Some 22.5 % of them were returning visitors, whereas the rest 77.5 % were
                 new visitors. It is obvious that the current website is technically and graphically old and obsolete, and
                 thus the development work on designing and creating a new website has already been initiated. The
                 new website will hopefully attract the attention of many more guidance workers across Europe.

   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10